Membership is an expression of interest in, and support of, the aims and objects of the Burwarton & District Agricultural Society which include the promotion of agricultural and horticulture through the Annual Show; to demonstrate and entertain people with all aspects of farming, cultivation and management of land and allied trades, and to encourage better understanding between town and country through animal displays at the Annual Show.
Society Membership benefits include:
- Entrance to the Showground.
- Use of the Membersâ€™ Catering,
- Grandstand and Pavilion Seating.
- Car Parking â€“ Reserved forward parking available until 11.30 a.m. or until full â€“ early arrival is recommended.
- Use of Membersâ€™ High Class
- Toilet Facilities
- Registered Disabled Members enjoy their own car park which is situated adjacent to the Showground. A covered viewing area will be provided adjacent to the Main Ring and very close to the Membersâ€™ Pavilion.
- Reduced entry fees for livestock classes.
- A copy of the Societyâ€™s Annual Report & Accounts.
- Invitation to the Societyâ€™s
- Annual General Meeting.
Event Mobility is delighted to be providing electric scooters and manual wheelchairs for the use of disabled, elderly and mobility impaired Members.
To reserve an electric scooter or manual wheelchair you can book on-line at
www.eventmobility.org.uk, print out an advance booking form from the website or contact the Office on 01386 725391 to request a form to be posted to you.
Please be aware that advance bookings cannot be made by telephone.
The Event Mobility stand with reserved mobility scooters is located adjacent to the Disabled Membersâ€™ Viewing marquee and NOT in any car park. Arrangements should be made for collection of mobility scooters direct from the stand.
Please indicate your Disabled Registration Number when applying for membership.
Membership of the Society is an expression of interest and support in the aims and objects of Burwarton & District Agricultural Society and includes the right to attend, take part in and vote at the Annual General Meeting. The Society will make no refund of membership subscriptions in the event of a Show being cancelled for whatever reason.